Monday, March 22, 2010

The best thing about facebook

I admit, I have a new addiction..to Facebook. I join groups, and become a fan of..... on a daily basis. I can send drinks and ihearts with the best of them. You won't catch me at Farmville, fishville, or any other -ville, (ok maybe "margarita-ville"; but not on Facebook.) I have found neighbors and friends from high school and grade school. It amazes me that the entire family is on Facebook. I think everyone should take advantage of this great technology.
With that being said, I had an awesome day yesterday, and I owe it to Facebook.
It all began with a phone call from Theresa, who said, "Guess who I found on Facebook?" "Check 'em out", "I think that's Denny" And a few e-mails later with one awesome young lady and mother by the name of Lori Thornton Trescott......







We had a great "surprise" visit..... on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon at the farm...


We rode every tractor.... saw every cow....took a lot of pictures....



We were very busy, exploring, catchin' up, and just spending time with a great family....



Did I mention that we rode "every" tractor?




And had a great day......... with this family......... Dennis, Lori and Brendon Trescott.... and Maureen and Bill......



Thanks to this young lady ..........




Who was brave enough to respond to an e-mail on Facebook, from some family named "Trescott". Thanks, you guys are awesome!


Lookin' forward to many more great times.......until then....


Happy bloggin'.... Dumb old Beck!

1 comment:

Jennifer Norch said...

How neat!! Facebook is great for finding long lost family and friends! Denny and his wife and son look so happy! So glad he got to share some "down home" fun with his family! Looking forward to meeting them sometime in the future!