I know I am a few days early with this; but with my blogging knowledge I figured it might take me a few days to figure out how to do this.
About 2 years ago my ever so slightly younger sister was kind enough to share some secrets about me on my 45th birthday. After laughing hysterically at them, I simply told her "paybacks". So now as her 45th birthday quickly approaches, I would like to return the favor and share some secrets about Becky aka "Dumb Old Beck"
So in no particular order, did you know:
12) She used to "have to go to the bathroom" every Sunday right after dinner and was always in there long enough to get out of helping with dishes.
11) She lives on Old McEastep Farm but is allergic to every animal on it ---again to get out of helping I think.
10) She once burnt hot dogs she was boiling for lunch because she was too busy watching Markie plow across the street.
09) She likes to drink mom's wine and put the empty bottle back in the fridge --Dan will verify this one!
08) On more than one occasion she DID go past the "big tree".
07) She got to get her hair cut before her First Communion. Can you say spoiled????????
06) She liked to decorate her aluminum christmas tree with her clothes after christmas parties. (I don't think Santa ever came back after that!)
05) She was NOT picking corn that night in the corn field.
04) She likes to pass gas while christmas shopping and blame poor, sweet Katie.
03) The girl can not line dance. "Jump On It"--yes; line dance--nope!
02) Every one of the million times we were told to "shut up or get up"---well, it was all her fault!!
01) And the number one secret you all should know is that she is the best younger sister and friend a person could have. Ahhh, good times, good times. Happy Birthday (early) and many more!!!