Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Family Ties

Hey everybody! I started a Trescotts.com webpage last summer to keep everyone updated, but it seems like an almost impossible task to stay in touch. Alot of you have sent me pictures, and I've been really bad about putting them up on the website for everyone else to see, so I decided to "outsource" the task to everyone else...hence, I created trescotts.blogspot.com. For those of you who read my personal blog, mommy-of-three.blogspot.com (and for those of you who don't, I highly recommend you do...), this can be very similar. Blogging isn't hard to do, and it basically involves creating a free account, and then logging in to post to this website where others can read what you write. Once you are logged in, posting to the blog is just like using a word processing program like Microsoft Word. You'll be able to share stories, pictures, invitations, etc. with the entire family, and stay connected with those relatives who are in other (sunnier and warmer) states. I look forward to seeing if anyone posts here, and how active this site becomes. I emailed an invite to everyone in the family whose email address I have, but if there is someone I forgot, please let me know, and I will add them as an author to the blog as well. I look forward to hearing from all of you, and hearing about our family. Keep in Touch!!

No comments: