Thursday, February 22, 2007

Okay.. here we go. Wouldn't my girls be proud of me... I AM BLOGGING!! or is it I AM A BLOGGER, or I am a Something. Anyway, this is a great idea, plus it gives me something to do at work.
Jen has the greatest and most entertaining blogs I've ever read. For anyone who hasn't read them, may I suggest that you do. For anyone who has read them, you will understand when I say that it's very embarrassing to cry at work.

So my first official blog is short and sweet and I look forward to reading everyone else's; to read stories about all of the twins, the broken arms from playing basketball, any new babies in the family, jokes, pictures and anything else that may keep this family close.

Cheers to the trescott family blog, to Jen and Jason's computer smarts and all of us who are smart (or daring) enough to figure out how to use it.

No comments: